1. Who is responsible for the treatment of your personal data?
GESTOPO Consulting, S.L. is responsible for collecting and handling your personal data. We will be responsible for how to use and protect all your personal data provided to us.
Our contact information is:
GESTOPO Consulting, S.L.
Calle Olivo, 45, local bajo,
11570, La Barca de la Florida,
Jerez de la Frontera (Cádiz)
2. Why and what for we use your personal data
We will use your personal data to answer your queries and, if so requested, send you our commercial communications. We are entitled to process your personal data legitimized by the interest of answering your queries or your consent to send you our commercial communications, where appropriate.
3. Purpose of the treatment of your personal data
For the provision of the service contracted through this platform, we will need to process the following data:
· Your identifying data (for example, your name, surname, contact information, etc.)
· Commercial information (for example, if you are subscribed to our newsletter )
When asked to fill in your personal data, some fields as mandatory, as the data required is necessary to be able to attend your request. Please note that if you decide not to provide us with this information, we may not be able to assist you.
We will process your personal data for the following purposes:
1. To attend your requests or inquiries formulated filling the contact form: We will only process personal data that is strictly necessary to manage or resolve your inquiry or request.
2. For marketing purposes: If subscribed to our newsletter, we will process your personal data to manage your subscription, including sending personalized information about our products or services through your email.
4. What is the legitimacy for the treatment of your data?
4.1. To meet the requests or inquiries made through the contact channels
We consider that we have a legitimate interest to attend the requests or queries that you put to us through the various existing means of contact. We understand that the treatment of this data is also beneficial for you as it allows us to serve you properly and resolve the queries raised. When your query is related to the exercise of the rights about which we inform you below, or to claims related to our services, what legitimizes us to process your data is the fulfilment of legal obligations on our part.
4.2. For marketing purposes
The legitimate basis for treating your data for marketing purposes is the consent you give us, for example when you agree to receive personalized information through various means.
5. How long will we keep your data?
5.1. To meet the requests or inquiries made through the contact channels
We will process your data for as long as necessary to meet your request or inquiry.
5.2. For marketing purposes:
We will process your data until you unsubscribe or cancel your subscription to the newsletter.
6. With whom do we share your data?
We will share your data with service providers who help us or support us for the provision of the contracted service. Likewise, we will transfer your personal data, provided there is a legal obligation.
7. What are your rights?
You have the right to access, rectify or delete your personal data. In some cases, you also have other rights, for example, to oppose our use of your data or to handle it, as we explain in detail below. We are committed to respecting the confidentiality of your personal data and guaranteeing the exercise of your rights. You can exercise them at no cost by writing an email to our address email@example.com, simply indicating the reason for your request and the right you want to exercise. If we consider it necessary to be able to identify you, we may request a copy of a document proving your identity. In particular, regardless of the purpose or the legal basis by which we process your data, you have the right to:
· Ask us to access the data we have about you.
· Ask us to delete your data to the extent that they are no longer necessary for the purpose for which we need to treat them as we have informed you above, or that we no longer have the legitimacy to do so.
· Ask us to limit the processing of your data, which means that in certain cases you can ask us to temporarily suspend the processing of the data or to keep it beyond the necessary time in case you may need it. If you have given us your consent to the processing of your data for any purpose, you also have the right to withdraw it at any time. When our legitimacy for the treatment of your data is your consent or the execution of the contract, you will also have the right to request the portability of your personal data. This means that you will have the right to receive the personal data that you have provided us in a structured format, in common use and readable by a machine, in order to be able to transmit it to another entity directly, whenever technically possible. On the other hand, when the processing of your data is based on our legitimate interest, you will also have the right to object to the processing of your data. Finally, we inform you of your right to file a claim with the Spanish Agency for Data Protection.